|When it comes to fighting prostate cancer, you want the healthcare team with the most experience in the Tri-State!
- First in the Tri-State to offer LDR (prostate seeds) and high dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy, delivery of radiation at the tumor site, for the treatment of prostate cancer in combination with external beam radiation.
- Over 2,000 brachytherapy procedures have been performed since 1999.
- Our team of highly trained, board certified cancer specialists - our physicians, nurses, radiation therapists, physicists, and dosimetrist will help guide you throughout your recovery.
- Ongoing programming to address quality of care and follow-up care of every patient.
- Participation of all area urologists at the Burkhardt Road location.
- ACRO (American College of Radiation Oncology) accreditation that signifies the facility, staff and treatment programs meet/exceed standards of radiation therapy delivered in the United States.
- HFAP (Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program) accreditation for ambulatory office based surgery signifies the facility is operating at or exceeds approved standards and rules and regulations regarding the provision of procedures necessitating anesthesia.
- Jon D. Frazier, M.D., medical director and board certified radiation oncologist, completed fellowship training at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center for brachytherapy with special interests in cancer of the prostate.
- Oncology trained and operating room experienced nursing staff